- Shipping + Returns
SHIPPING on ALL orders to WorlWide. We will pack your
order carefully and ship in the same day via FeDex and Dhl Express and deliver
in max. 3-5 days.
Once the order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number.
Kayra Rug is responsible until the package is delivered to your doorstep without any problem.
The customer is responsible for any taxes or customs fees charged by their local government.
· Your satisfaction is my priority. Please bring any concerns to my attention in 3 days after receiving your rug. If for any reason you change your mind about your purchase, I accept return/exchange without any hassle.
· Item must be in the same condition as it was upon receiving.
· To initiate your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The customer is responsible for return shipping on any/all returns.
· We will refund your payment as soon as the returned item is received by us.
· If you'd like to exchange your rug, please purchase the rug you’d like to exchange for, as our one of a kind vintage rugs often sell out quickly. We’ll then refund you for your original purchase once we’ve received your return. Thank you for your understanding.
Turkish Rug Info
· Vintage and antique rugs are handmade and therefore irregular. This is part of the beauty of these unique one-of-a-kind pieces! If you have any questions regarding a particular rug, you
are always welcome to email us and ask before purchasing. We're here to help!
· All of our rugs in Kayra Rug are genuine handmade vintage Turkish rugs from Anatolia from Turkey. Vintage rugs are not just something which we decorate our homes. Like anything old and unique, they are filled with character, soul, and story. They have special language which explain many things with designs and colors. They were not made for commerce. They were mostly made for themselves by Anatolian women so that they keep a lot of secrets in them. For us , a vintage rug is a love, an art which change our life.
· Your rug may have had repairs made to it due to their age and wear.
· Your rug may have signs of wear including but not limited to worn down areas, stains, fraying, small tears or holes etc.
· Your rug may not be perfectly square or rectangle. Some rugs get slightly thinner or wider throughout the rug. The measurements given are always taken from the widest and longest points.
· For spills and or stains, treat immediately with water and a natural soap or rug shampoo. Do not use a product containing oxy. Simply foam up the soap and wipe with a sponge or rinse with water.
· Your rug may have a little bit of a faint "old rug" smell due to its age. If there is a smell it typically this fades and is not noticed when placed in a room. Also fresh air and sunlight help to remove odors. Laying a rug out on a balcony over a railing for a couple days can do wonders.
· Rug pads are recommended for thin rugs to keep them in place. They are also recommended for rugs that don't lay perfect flat to help them better adhere to the floor, as some rugs may bubble a little in some spots.
· If using a rug in a bathroom, we recommend wiping your feet with your towel before stepping out onto the rug to avoid soaking it. You don't want to trap a large amount of water underneath the rug and not allow it to dry.
Please don’t hesitate to write me if
you have any question.
We will be happy to share my experience with you about vintage rugs.